The word Okashi (お菓子) basically means "Snack" in Japanese and an alternate reading for Okashi in Hiragana is おかし, so you get the name of the shop "Snack World".
The first Okashi World was opened in January 2015 in Subang Jaya. Currently there are 8 stores within Klang Valley, 4 stores in Northern & 1 stores in Southern and it is still growing in order to fulfill the needs of the snack lovers. If you wish to operate the business, do not hesitate to contact us and ask about franchising.
With more than 1000 imported Japanese food products, Okashi World offers consumers a complete one stop shopping for their needs. The list of products includes snack, beverage, biscuits, chocolate, instant-noodle, coffee, tea etc. From time to time, we will bring in limited edition Japanese snack or special toys like Tokyo Banana, Gudetama etc too.
Our Branches' Locations
- Okashi World, Intermark Mall
- Okashi World, AEON Metro Prima Kepong, Kepong
- NIMACO, Pearl Shopping Gallery
- Yummy Asia by NIMACO, The Mines
- NIMACO, Sunway Velocity, Cheras
- Okashi World, Sunway Pyramid, Subang Jaya
- Okashi World, Tropicana City Mall, Petaling Jaya
- Okashi World, The Main Place, Subang Jaya
- Okashi World, Straits Quay
- Okashi World, Queensbay Mall
- NIMACO, Gurney Plaza
- NIMACO, AEON Tebrau City
- NIMACO, Aman Central Mall, Alor Star